The Numbers and Time cheat sheet provides learners with the vocabulary and grammatical knowledge necessary to comprehend just about any usage of a number that they encounter.
Numbers and Time is a topic that persists throughout all learner levels, but one that is usually pieced out across entire text books. Until now, both learning and looking up time and number information was awkward and tedious, but this cheat sheet hopes to change that.
This was the first cheat sheet conceived after the Basic Japanese cheat sheet and actually inspired the rest of the pack. It is likely to be one of users’ most frequently referred to sheets.
- List of numerals including uncommon, very large and very small numbers and alternate kanji (壱, 弐, 参, etc.)
- Pronunciation guide for months and lunar month names
- Pronunciation guide for days of the month
- Various time and sequence expressions
- 58 of the most common counting words and a pronunciation guide for counting
- How to read fractions, ratios and exponents
- Japanese years (年号), Old measurements (尺貫法), and words for various ages (like 還暦 and 半寿)
- Non-numerical usages of 一
- Much more!